Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
World water day
Transcript of World water day
Water makes up 80% of our body.
Without drinking water
We spent a long time.
About a week or more and even landmines die within a few hours. This means that without drinking water, our country would have been abandoned by the maximum 2 weeks.
On our planet is 3/4 water.
This 94% salt water and only 6% percent of fresh water. (2010)
Due to the lack of drinking water die each year 1.8 million children. That the names of a few countries.
Who has problems with drinking water?
CURRENTLY have problems with drinking water such countries as Africa, India and South America.
There is the company
has declared annually on March 22 World Water Day. When will deal with various issues concerning water.
In 2017, at the Assembly will be the main topic ,,Waste Water"
Thank you for watching my presentation.