Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Froggy Fable
We came to a
on our nature walk through the forest.
water with land all around it; a small lake
making water scatter and fall in drops
went from one place to another
fell with a loud smashing sound
as good as is possible
Joanna is wearing her
The fire truck's
siren warned cars to pull
I love to eat a
food like cornflakes.
Let's see how you can describe the items in our classroom!
A moral is a lesson that is learned in a story.
Final Syllable -
Day 2 Practice
Which vocabulary word fits the clues..
1. pool of water
2. splattering water all over
3. open area outside
4. took a trip
6. could not be better
7. hit with a breaking sound