Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Froggy Fable
We came to a
on our nature walk through the forest.
water with land all around it; a small lake
making water scatter and fall in drops
went from one place to another
fell with a loud smashing sound
as good as is possible
Joanna is wearing her
The fire truck's
siren warned cars to pull
I love to eat a
food like cornflakes.
Let's see how you can describe the items in our classroom!
A moral is a lesson that is learned in a story.
Final Syllable -
Day 2 Practice
Which vocabulary word fits the clues..
1. pool of water
2. splattering water all over
3. open area outside
4. took a trip
6. could not be better
7. hit with a breaking sound