Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cyber Bullying
If you cyber-bully someone from your school, you could get suspended for 2 weeks! If you do it again you could end up in juvenile prison.
How to defend
You can defend against cyber bullying by just telling someone immediately. Tell someone like a teacher and especially your parents.
Cyber bullying is when someone repeatedly insults someone through social networking or other communication online.
Make sure you don't
Don't say anything you wouldn't
want to say directly to them in
These are very good