Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Japan & Wabi Sabi
Transcript of Japan & Wabi Sabi
Wabi Sabi Hello! Japan Temples Bamboo Forests Cities in Japan Japanese Food I am Kali Maunder.
Today I will be talking about my trip to
Japan through Haiku poems, and explaining what Wabi Sabi is.
What is Wabi Sabi? Green is all you see.
Forests are everywhere.
Feeling very lost. I love Japan food.
An adventure in your mouth.
It takes you away. The brilliant cities.
It is truly amazing.
A great site to see. Temples are sacred.
So silent you can hear souls.
They're speaking to you. A Prezi by
Kali Maunder Thank you for watching... Credits: Presented by:
Kali Maunder Script written by:
Kali Maunder Distracted by:
Phoebe Holmes Haiku's created by:
Kali Maunder What image best represented Wabi Sabi and why? What is the significance in Japan's Culture? How can the concept of Wabi Sabi help people to understand their role as a steward? By