Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Freedom Fighters
Photo based on: 'horizon' by pierreyves @ flickr
2. Where have you seen
injustice in YOUR world?
3. Who are some people who've fought against injustice?
1. What is the definition of INJUSTICE?
Martin Luther King, Jr.
8. Oprah asked Mandela how
he had a heart that forgives
and embraces. Are those easy things to do? Forgive?
Embrace? Why or why not??
4. How have YOU
fought against injustice?
5. What is
the active, professed refusal to obey certain laws, demands, and/or commands of the government; sometimes referred to as nonviolent resistance
7. What general or historical examples of civil disobedience can you identify?
6. When is civil disobedience a good choice?
9. Mandela says that if he had not been in prison, he couldn't have achieved CHANGING HIMSELF. Have you ever had a rock bottom moment that forced you to change? If not you, then someone else that you know? Friend? Family member? Anyone?
10. Oprah says Mandela has TRUE HUMILITY.
What does that mean? Do you have it?
Do you know someone who does?
11. Mandela says, "We made the brain dominate the blood." What does he mean by that? AND . . . How would the atmosphere at this school change if all students were to make that choice? How would society's atmosphere change if EVERYONE made that choice?