Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DESIGN PROGRAMME
5 KM/H ARCHITECTURE KEVIN LYNCH
60 KM/H ARCHITECTURE LEGIBILITY GEORGES DESCOMBES IAN THOMPSON DERIVING NARRATIVE
FROM SITE CHARACTER ENCLOSURE RHYTHM MOODS COLURS | MATERIALITY CULTURE NARRATIVE COMMUNITY BUILDING OPEN SPACE BUSINESS EMERGENCY ACCESS FLOODING ROCKFALL PEDESTRIAN CYCLE VEHICULAR RESTORATION STORM WATER NATIVE | EXOTIC GEOLOGY COASTAL HISTORIC | CULTURAL USES: LIBRARY | HALL | MUSEUM | CAFE | PLAYGROUND MINIMUM FLOOR AREA : 2,300 SQUARE METERS EXAMPLE - MULTI-USE BUILDING ON WATERFRONT