Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2012-13 Annual Report
Transcript of 2012-13 Annual Report
Using our library per day
Total # of books checked out =3465
(That is 3.9 books/student, down from 8.3 books/student in 2010-2011)
We entered the
thanks to REEF...
We added a total of
from REEF funding
Students used the computers:
Doing BrainPop or Study Island
Working on projects/Google Docs
Frank Augustus Miller
Annual Report 2012-2013
Added New Books
385 Print Books
(Thanks to PTSA Bookfair and City National Bank)
What were students
doing in the library?
With teachers, students were completing Webquests and Online Lab Activities
(mainly science classes)
and research using computers and printed resources (Mrs. Saucedo's history classes)
40-45 students came daily after-school
2012-2013 was a mixed year for the library