Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Daniel's Story
At this time, 1933, Germany was lead by Adolf Hitler who had gained power under the Nazi party and made himself Chancellor. He had declared himself Dictator of Germany and thus created a government where he had complete control.
Though the character of Daniel and his family are fictional, the main events included in the story are non-fiction and accurate.
Please read this story with the respect that it deserves.
An introduction to the Holocaust
Daniel's story follows the life of a young, Jewish boy who lived during the events of World War II in Nazi Germany.
Born: Gabin, Poland
November 2, 1927
**This young man lived during the time of the Holocaust.
His image is being used to represent Daniel, a fictitious character.
This is Clara. She is a Holocaust survivor.
Take a moment to listen to her story.
Explore these sites: