Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Kagan
Form Mixed Ability Teams
Have a Quiet Signal
1) Raise Hand and say "Freeze"
2) Students raise hands and focus fully on teacher
3) Signal Others to pay attention
Why Bother with Kagan??
Quiz Quiz Trade
Immerse greeting and parting responses in activities.
Great to see you
The teacher offers a question or a sentence stem.
The teacher then identifies which student will start the process, such as “student A” or the student with the brightest colored shirt.
Students then respond to the question in a clockwise manner.
Round Robin can be:
Use some of these strategies and you and your class can have....buckets of fun!!