Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
- Vilify enemy
- Affirm cause
- Appeal to public
- Move constituents to action Middle East Propaganda - vilified by majority of U.S.
- U.S. partnership with Israel
- Us vs. Them - Peacekeeper
- Voice of Reason
- The great unifier
Others see the U.S. as...
- blindly loyal to Israel
- Skewed peacemakers
- International police, outside our jurisdiction - Conflict in Gaza Strip and
West Bank for years
- Arab - Israeli conflict:
- U.S. alliance with Israel
- Israel's conflict
with Palestine ----> U.S.
History of Propaganda According to Dictionary.com, propaganda is information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc. - As old as civil society (AHA)
- came into circulation after WWI
- Used in wars, campaigns, social movements, etc.
- Used by many organizations including governments. - Garner support for movements
-government, social, organizational
- Promote international endeavors
- Increase animosity toward "bad" things
- Rally around national cause
- war, policy, etc. - villify others - compare them to machines,
animals, monsters, etc.