Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
- Vilify enemy
- Affirm cause
- Appeal to public
- Move constituents to action Middle East Propaganda - vilified by majority of U.S.
- U.S. partnership with Israel
- Us vs. Them - Peacekeeper
- Voice of Reason
- The great unifier
Others see the U.S. as...
- blindly loyal to Israel
- Skewed peacemakers
- International police, outside our jurisdiction - Conflict in Gaza Strip and
West Bank for years
- Arab - Israeli conflict:
- U.S. alliance with Israel
- Israel's conflict
with Palestine ----> U.S.
History of Propaganda According to Dictionary.com, propaganda is information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc. - As old as civil society (AHA)
- came into circulation after WWI
- Used in wars, campaigns, social movements, etc.
- Used by many organizations including governments. - Garner support for movements
-government, social, organizational
- Promote international endeavors
- Increase animosity toward "bad" things
- Rally around national cause
- war, policy, etc. - villify others - compare them to machines,
animals, monsters, etc.