Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MYAN GODS
AND GABE ELLIS
Ah Chuy kak
Mayan god of Wind
he was born as a snake and his sister took care of him in a cave until he was too big to take care of so he flew away and causes earthquakes each year in July to tell his sister he's still alive.
God of war and destruction, his nickname was the fire destroyer.
Yum Kaax is the god of the woods, wild nature, and the hunt
He is the owner of all the game
He grants protection on the fields
His name is invoked by traditional farmers, which repay him with first fruits of their field
Acan is the god of wine
Acan literally means "belch"
The Mayan god of war
The uper god and creator deity thought to be residing in the sky
Itzamna is the father of the Mayan god Bacab
He was usually intoxicated