Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Europe
List all of the new countries displayed on the 1919 map that were not present during 1914.
Modern Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia. Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina,Turkey, Cyprus.
For each of the new countries listed above, write down an empire of which that country was part of.
Russian Empire, Ottoman Empire, Austria-Hungary, German Empire, French Empire, Spanish Empire, Italian Empire
How might these changes lead to conflicts in Europe later on? Give at least two possible ideas.
The way these changes may lead to conflict is that the Countries that lost territory might attack to gain their territory back.
Another reason these changes could cause conflict would be that another war could happen and their would be lots of destruction and chaos and lots of death.
Before & After
Gained territory from
1914 to 1919
Lost territory from
1914 to 1919