Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CPR ALTERNATE ASSESSMENT
Transcript of CPR ALTERNATE ASSESSMENT
2. Give 30 compressions: Start giving 30 gentle chest compressions at the rate of at least 100 per minute. Remember to place your two or three fingers in the center of the chest below the nipples . Then, press down approximately one third the depth of the chest.
3. Open the airway- the way you do this is by the head tilit but do not tilit the head too much
4. Give 2 gentle breaths – preform two gentle breaths 1 second long each if the baby continues to not breath or have difficulty CPR Call :If the adult victim is not breathing or their just breathing abnormally call 911. Most of the time you can get CPR instructions threw the emergency calls.
Pump : If the victim is still not breathing right, begin chest compressions. You do this by pushing down in the center of the chest 2 inches 30 times. Make sure to pump hard and fast at the rate of at least 100/ minute faster than once per second.
Blow: Tilt the head, pinch the nostrils shut for a mouth to mouth breathing. Prepare to give two recues breath that last 1 second. You should start seeing the chest rise. If the chest does not rise make sure to repeat the first step but this time thirty compressions are followed by two rescue breaths 1) Use the heel of one or two hands for chest compression
2) Press the sternum approximately one-third the depth of the chest (about 2 inches) at the rate of least 100/minute
Remember to breathe more gently and use only one hand to preform heart compressions. 30 compressions are followed by 2 breaths.