Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 5 Week 2 Pushing Up the Sky
Transcript of Unit 5 Week 2 Pushing Up the Sky
thought the same way about something. After everyone voted yes,
we knew we all agreed. Tell about a time when you and
your family agreed on something. Can you think of something else people gather? I gathered shells at the beach. What happens when you pick
names out of a hat randomly? She randomly picked a number
between one and ten. When have you heard or seen a signal?
What did it tell you to do? We listened for the signal,
so we would know when to begin the race. What is a word that means
the same as jabbing? We were jabbing the
clay with toothpicks.