Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Joshua Tree National Park
Transcript of Joshua Tree National Park
By Claire Dugger
J-Tree National Park
Hiking, rock climbing, backpacking, mountain biking, horseback riding and so much more can be done.
2 deserts, the Mojave and the Colorado.
Both have their own plants but same animals
Run by the National Park Service
Junior ranger program
“Joshua Tree National Park (U.S. National Park Service).” National Parks Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, www.nps.gov/jotr/index.htm.
I've always loved exploring the rocks and seeing the wildlife.