Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MethyleneDioxyMethAmphetamine.
illegal hallucinogenic stimulant drug since 1986
There are MANY psychological, emotional and physical effects that MDMA takes on your body
The 'high' = anywhere from 1-8 hours.
initially designed as an appetite suppressant now drug mainly used at raves after time evolved into street uses. Why..?
produces an 'energizing' effect
keep up and have stamina
very addictive - a few days after you may feel down after coming down so you take it again
take it by pill.
horrible if mixed with other drugs like LHD long term use causes:
high 40 $
ecstasy is a Schedule III drug in Canada
In the states it is considered a Schedule I drug
MDMA works by serotonin, a neurotransmitter in your brain is being released into your body which changes your sleep, pain, emotion, appetite. It has been said by scientists and doctors that all the loss of the serotonin can actually make holes in your brain.