Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Theory & Methods
Transcript of Copy of Theory & Methods
monopoly on the truth - However there can be no one objective truth - just a diverse range of competing thruths Meta-narratives What is Science? Look at the bigger picture Small scale analysis The Enlightenment The birth of Sociology Modernity Science, rational thinking, industrialisation and big ideas 1700 1800 1900 1950 Testing Hypotheses