Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Using "Socrative" in an ESL Classroom
Transcript of Using "Socrative" in an ESL Classroom
What Is Socrative?
Socrative is an educational program that can be used across a variety of platforms. All it needs to function is a working internet connection
It's main purpose is to be used as a formative assessment tool in the classroom. It allows students to answer questions without the fear of being ridiculed or laughed at.
Socrative can also be used as a summative assessment tool via it's exit ticket and quiz abilities. Both of these activities can be auto-graded by the program and results can be exported to an excel file for easy viewing.
Did I mention that its also free?
Lets Give it a Try!
Please go to:
Using the Program
Watch the screencast I made about using Socrative. Then, if time permits, we can try using it real quick to answer some simple questions.