Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cognitive levels in Computer Applications Technology examina
Transcript of Cognitive levels in Computer Applications Technology examina
Lower order - 30%
Middle order - 40%
Higher order - 30%
• Knowledge / Remembering
• Routine procedures
• Understanding / Applying
• Multi-step procedures
• Analysing / Evaluating / Creating
• Problem solving
Actions - Lower order
• Basic formatting
• File actions
• Following instructions
• Most of Home-tab actions, excluding customizing
• Many of Insert-tab actions
• Some of Page Layout tab actions
• Some of Review tab actions
Actions - Middle order
Analyse, figure out a document or part of a document given as a screenshot to reproduce by applying appropriate functions and techniques
General instructions to reproduce
Multi step procedures
Actions - Higher levels
Things where they have to figure out strategies and the best/ appropriate techniques and functions of “how to”, make decisions, etc.
They will have to analyse it to determine strategies and the techniques and functions they need to use
It should include many things to analyse, interpret and figure out, e.g. Olympiad type questions
Indicate marks on question paper
Lower - Routine procedures, e.g. simple instruction, one step - Marks for step
Middle - Multi-step procedures, e.g. changing styles, or give a picture / diagram and say do something similar - Marks for whole procedure
Higher - Problem solving, e.g. open ended, do and find own solution / method of doing it - Marks for completed solution