Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Look at the picture the author chose to include with his art
Transcript of Look at the picture the author chose to include with his art
Preview the text features and then read the article below.
Reread the last paragraph of the article. What is the purpose of including this paragraph? Give one detail from the text to support your answer.
1. What text feature do you see here?
2. Why did the author choose to present the information in this format rather than just writing it in paragraph form. Use at least two reasons and support each reason.
Objective: By the end of class, you should be able to analyze text features and structure.
Look at the picture the author chose to include with his article. Then look at another picture of gold mines he could have chosen. Why did he choose the one he did? What point is he trying to make? Explain your answer with two reasons.
Why did the author put the map next to the text? Explain your answer using two reasons.
The title of this article hints at the main idea but does not draw in the reader. Create a new, more effective title. Then give two pieces of text evidence that show how your title connects to the article.
Now, for something unrelated....