Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HISTORY OF RUGBY LEAGUE BY ISAAC GAY
Transcript of HISTORY OF RUGBY LEAGUE BY ISAAC GAY
Rugby union brought lots of fans to the game and there were clashes between colonies. But then there was federation and Australia became its own free country and A.C.T.became the capital of Australia
Now there were new codes such as players played for money and during the game you would have a set of six and have role the ball with your foot no more 22 drop outs and different point structure.
Rugby league is now very significant to Australia because rugby league has a Australian side has a match of QLD V NSW and has aboriginal sides and now is encouraging to juniors and Aborigines. It is now also making family's spend time with each other by watching the game or going to the game with each other or friends Which means this has changed a every day Australians life because with out rugby this would never have happened.
Image by Tom Mooring
Rugby league by Isaac Gay