Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
School Life in España
Transcript of School Life in España
How long will you be learning in Spain
- From age Age 6-16 usually
- If you continue you'll be preparing yourself for college/university courses.
- Tener mal/buen rollo
To have a bad/good vibe from someone
Joshua Barocio S1
- Only 20% of students eat lunch at school.
- Most usually eat at a later time or bring a packed lunch from home.
- In many State Public schools you'll most likely have to wear uniforms.
- Ser la Leche
Literal Term- To be the the milk
Slang- To be amazing
- Estar como una cabra
Literal Term- To be as crazy as a goat
Slang Term- Your really crazy
"A bunch of crap"