Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do's and Don'ts when Dressing Professionaly
Transcript of Do's and Don'ts when Dressing Professionaly
Male Professional Wear
More Female Do's
Female Professional Wear
Shoulders must be covered with a jacket or a cardigan
Skirts should by down to your knees or an 1"-2" below you middle finger.
Heels shouldn't be higher then 2"-3". Flats are great!
No sandals, closed toed shoes
No crop tops or see through blouses.
No heavy makeup
Light to non on the perfume
Keep colors solid and not bright (Navy blue, Black, white, khaki/brown, grey).
All clothes should fit your body. Give yourself time to adjust pant legs or long sleeves.
Desperate times does not call for desperate measures when it comes to job hunting and interviews
If you can wear it to a club or party, it is NOT professional attire.
Too much make-up
Tights too bright
Dress too short