Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Come mine with us
Transcript of Come mine with us
proven interest and skills in at least one analytical programming language. also an interest in developing new skills continuously and working in rapidly changing technological environments.
python predictions was founded in 2006, and has focused on advanced predictive analytics in marketing, risk and operations in a large variety of industries in belgium and abroad. today, we are a growing team of great analysts and data scientists.
being able to communicate with technical teams (IT, other analysts) as well as business teams, project managers, general management, etc. also interest in good visualisation to help tell your story.
being naturally curious about how stuff works and even more importantly - how people behave. being open minded and critical on the output you produce. wanting to make a difference for the organizations you work for. and being creative rules!
How to become a data scientist
at Python Predictions?
Visit our website for additional details
of our activities:
Send your resume and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org