Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cold Desert Biome
Transcript of Cold Desert Biome
Biome Where are they found? Cold Desert Biomes are found in the Arctic region(Greenland etc.).
Specifically, they are found at 66.5 North, and 66.5 South Longitude. Factors that Make a Cold Desert Biome Factors that make a Cold Desert Biome are the high longitude at which they are located.
Other factors include the high altitudes at which they are located. Typical Plants and Animals Typical plants include: Great Basin Sagebrush, Snakeweed, and Prickly Pair Cacti.
Typical animal species include: Antelope, Jack rabbits, Kangaroo rats, Pocket and grasshopper mice, and Ground squirrls. Typical Food Web Prickley Pair Great Basin Sagebrush Other Interesting Facts In cold deserts, snow will fall in wintertime.
The summer and the beginning of spring are very cold and few lichen and mosses can grow. Climateogram Kangaroo Rat Arctic Fox