Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Non-profit Organization
- benefit society
- NOT to gain profit Nonprofit Organizations Benefits - Do NOT need to pay federal tax Jane Lee, Tina Hsiao Examples 1 Red Cross Labor Unions Articles - Turnovers
- Volunteers - Less responsibility on debt - Tax deduction for donors - Eligible for grants - Tax deduction for donors - Eligible for grants Disaster Relief
Health and Safety Services
International Services Strike&work stoppage
fundamental part of economic powerhouse The Red Cross Movement was created 150 years ago to alleviate suffering in war. But armed conflicts are different today, making relief efforts more complex and dangerous.
People from Red Cross were killed while helping
In February 1863, Swiss businessman Henry Dunant seized the initiative to negotiate an international agreement for the treatment and care of war victims. It was the birth of the Red Cross Movement.Private combat forces.
“The lack of clarity in the combat scene makes it increasingly difficult to reach agreements over what we do," said Johannes Richter, who is in charge of German Red Cross relief efforts abroad. It's not just that the work of the Red Cross is affected: employees often become targets, as reports of killed and kidnapped members show.
since they are required to be neutral and peaceful and bare no arms the organization established its own security officer who is responsible for analyzing and preventing risks.
http://www.dw.de/red-cross-150-years-of-helping-between-fronts/a-16597140 Costs EXAMPLES 2 -Lower wages -Long working hours -Unpredictable changes