Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pain Killer
By: Kenzie, Jenny, and Isiah
Symptoms of withdrawal can include restlessness, muscle and bone pain, insomnia, diarrhea, vomiting, cold flashes with goose bumps (known as “cold turkey”), and involuntary leg movements.
Other symptoms- Constipation, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Confusion, Addiction, Unconsciousness, Respiratory depression, Increased risk of heart attack
- Painkillers are powerfully addictive substances, however, and a prescription for pain management may lead to a dangerous addiction problem.
-People who begin to use painkillers don't ever mean to abuse them
- Painkillers are powerful drugs that interferes with the person's nervous system'
2.4 million Americans use Painkillers
Picture of Pain Killer
HOW IT BEGAN
Painkillers addiction began during the American Civil War . Soldiers would use it to help the pain of a wound, but later soldiers became addicted to it.
The Pain killer will hurt you because the drugs will not be able to use it.
The pill is like something wrong most people will tell to the doctor will help you about the pain killer.
The pain is a no good because is like fever,couching, snezzing and headache.
-More women are overdosing this drug more than men are
-more than 16,000 people e a year, from overdoses of the drug
-45 people die every day of opioid prescription painkillers
-Painkillers don't work well against long-term pain
-there's more deaths on overdose of painkillers than heroin and cocaine combined
When its OK to use Painkillers and when its not
Painkillers is commonly used for a remedy for fevers, pain and inflammation,headaches, arthritis, back pain, and minor injuries.
When its OK to use-
Considered an overdose-
The maximum dose of painkillers is 800 mg. It takes 191 tablets which is 38,160 mg to die from painkillers.