Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ICT
As a class phonicsplay.co.uk Phonics Blends Fun addition games for early stages...... ...and tutorials for individual learning on more advanced maths topics. What about group-work? Researching topic work can be carried out in a number of ways....... + webquest.org http://freespace.virgin.net/dawnd.davidson/ e.g. Ok. The research is done. How can children present the information? There are many more computer based websites and softare packages that offer similar learning opportunities e.g.
primarygames.co.uk Kids' zone's 'create a graph' http://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createagraph/default.aspx?ID=0446adcb43a446b2924fba59c5338d39 How do you use ICT for whole class learning opportunities? More interactive? Digital photographs taken on field trips or walks, can be printed or even published on websites like smilebox or even facebook. Don't forget..... Whack in a DVD!