Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Smith Middle School iPad Expectations
Transcript of Smith Middle School iPad Expectations
Smith Knights iPad Expectations
Here are Smith's ipad rules to live by!
Keep the iPad in your school-issued case. Never remove the case!
1. Bring iPad to school and to all classes every day.
Keep your charger in your backpack.
2. Bring your iPad to school fully charged.
3. iPads should remain IN SLEEP MODE when not being used in class.
4. iPads should only be used for school-related activities.
5. Only take pictures or video of others or others' work with their permission.
6. BE responsible in knowing where your ipad is at all times.
7. DO NOT BRING Your DEVICES TO lunch.
8. The iPad camera is only to be used for school-related activities.
9. Remember that your iPad is property of the Troy School District.
No stickers, writing, or decorations!
10. Keep food and beverages away from your iPad at all times.
11. Immediately report lost, stolen, or damaged iPads to the office.
12. make good decisions with your ipad- it will be inspected by staff members!
Only use your own ipad!
At any time!!
year with your new iPads!
Listen to your teacher's instructions for where to keep your ipad when not in use.
This will also help make sure you have storage space available for all the great work you'll be doing!