Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
path to success
Transcript of path to success
End Node : your "Dream job"
Branching factor : 3 avg
Heuristic: Node degree (job popularity and reachability) Success We all want to reach it But we don't know how... Let's find the shortest
path to success! CEO I know I wan't to be a Team
Leader Developer CTO VP
Consultant RICH We will found the shortest path for me to become one 3 years 5 years 1 year 6 years 2 years 3 years 0 years The process: Extract the data Create a "job graph" Run A* and find the shortest path
from where you are now to your
dream job! data collection Future Plans Heuristics - common past
Unite nodes - by text similarities
separate nodes - to senior & junior
Starting point - Add academic and rookie Implementation: Its working!
You enter a source position and a
target position and it returns the
actual shortest path between them if exists. BTW - I learned a lot!