Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
path to success
Transcript of path to success
End Node : your "Dream job"
Branching factor : 3 avg
Heuristic: Node degree (job popularity and reachability) Success We all want to reach it But we don't know how... Let's find the shortest
path to success! CEO I know I wan't to be a Team
Leader Developer CTO VP
Consultant RICH We will found the shortest path for me to become one 3 years 5 years 1 year 6 years 2 years 3 years 0 years The process: Extract the data Create a "job graph" Run A* and find the shortest path
from where you are now to your
dream job! data collection Future Plans Heuristics - common past
Unite nodes - by text similarities
separate nodes - to senior & junior
Starting point - Add academic and rookie Implementation: Its working!
You enter a source position and a
target position and it returns the
actual shortest path between them if exists. BTW - I learned a lot!