Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Microscope Usage
One hand on the arm and the other on the base. Turn the nosepeice so that the lowest power objective lens is "clicked" into position. Place the slide (with coverslip) onto the stage
and fasten it with the stage clips. Move the coarse adjustment knob so that the objective lens is close to but not touching the actual slide. Make sure the light is on and the diaphragm is fully open and look through the eyepiece. Slowly turn the course adjustment till your image comes into focus. Adjust and move slide as needed to see entire image.
If required you can then switch to high power with minimal focusing.