Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Grooming Process
Transcript of The Grooming Process
(1) Establishes Similar interest through chatting or instant messaging. They find sports and other things, that they like and say they like the same. (2) Builds trust making enough trust between eachother to where you block out your friends and family (3) SSHHH, Keeps t a secret.
A predators goal is to keep thier relationship with you a secret. Breaks down barriers. A predator
will begin to break down barriers
after he has gained trust with you. Makes threats. Not always but will sometimes threaten you if you tell anyone. The preditor makes you trust them so much you where you think its a good idea to meet them but what you dont know is that its a trick for them to hurt you.