Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Creating Shared Value
Transcript of Creating Shared Value
Focus on Consumers' Needs
Serve Overlooked Markets
Production, Marketing & Distribution Redefining Productivity Energy Use and Logistics
Location Blend Boundaries
Forward Thinking Organizations Establish a long-term perspective
Develop a vocabulary & framework for ideas
Examine expenses to lower costs while investing in the community
Create measurable goals
Focus on the value achieved, not the funds & effort expended Reconceiving Markets & Products
Blending Boundaries Between Government & NGOs How Shared Value is Created You are a global conglomerate aiming to create shared value within communities in need.
This project is of the utmost importance, therefore budgeting is not an issue
Read the information carefully
Using the information provided, create 3 strategies and rank them in order of viability CSV Simulation