Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of INTRODUCTIONS
Energy Star Program in the US
Federal tax credit of 30%
Awareness to reduce greenhouse gases.
WALMART 80-90 % shelf space dedicated to CFL
Efforts to make green convervation more visible
Andy Baron (SVP-WALMART ) - lighting business
CFL introduced in 1980
CFL sales boomed post rise in fuel prices in 1990s
75% less consumption
Soaring bills post fuel price rise
Durability issue with the incandescent bulbs
30$ annual cost saving.
450 poundAs less green house secrection
Tax rebate by Federal agency
Status symbol in the society
Energy conservation eventually leading to cost savings
Eco - friendly
POST PURCHASE BEHAVIOR
long time to warm up.
Incompatibility with dimmer switch.
Cognitive dissonance with complaints like
Unflattering white light
Strange bulky spaces
Fears of mercury poisoning