Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Brexit
...and its implication for business, foreign policies and diplomacy
Regional and sub regional projects
Working trough the EU
British self confidence
Commonwealth Foreign Office 2015 - Implications of Brexit
Richard Whitman - 2015 - UK´s foreign policy and security on Doomsday
John Greenwood - 2016 - Brexit: Pro´s and Con´s - https://www.invesco.com/portal/site/us/investors/contentdetail?contentId=b2f5112412d4f410VgnVCM100000c2f1bf0aRCRD
Government puts plans to relax Sunday trading laws on hold – Politics live - http://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2015/nov/10/camerons-eu-renegotiation-tusk-letter-out-eu-renegotiation-demands-politics-live#block-5641d776e4b0553aed96d7b0
Imbalance of business
254 Foreign Banks
Immigration 34% more in fiscal terms
45% exports to EU /
50% imports from EU