Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
similarities and differences between photosynthesis and cellular resperation
Transcript of similarities and differences between photosynthesis and cellular resperation
both requires oxegyn to create ATP
similarities differences photosynthisis needs chlorophul and respiration does not some parts from photosynthisis can only ocur during the daylight and respiration occurs all time photosynthis uses products of respiration (carbon dioxide and water)to form sugar and oxygen photosynthisis stores energy in organic compouneds, and resperation used organic compouned to free energy for cellular use cellular respiration the end