Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Big Data and Big Blue
Transcript of Big Data and Big Blue
Word on the Street....
B2B customers care about...
Thought leadership, expertise
Price to value
IDI -> Survey (n=105) -> Segmentation
Differences between B2B and Consumers
Willingness to share personal information
Perception of Risk vs. Benefits of Big Data
Words associated with....
Data shared != Data valued
Where is IBM going?
How are the risks and benefits perceived?
According to WPP,
s brand value was worth
lags in awareness among Millennials,
leads over traditional competitors,
but faces new competitors in Microsoft and Amazon
Leverage generational differences in STP
Use shared data for Acquisition, Expansion, and Retention
Address price to value challenges of key competitors,
Beware of differences in risk perceptions
Collect/use data that consumers will share