Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WWE Ad Campaign
Transcript of WWE Ad Campaign
Advertising to increase viewrship
Target audience is males 12-55
bring recognition to the WWE network
Address Nostalgia and celebrity endorsement
Catch old viewers attention and get them to subscribe to the network
• Picture of Daniel Bryan on side of a large building jumping off a ladder with arms spread out while The Rock is standing on the bottom of the ladder staring up. (Both in signature outfits/uniforms)
• In the middle of the ladder the caption would be “New School vs. Old School”
• Daniel Bryan “Believe in the Beard”
• The Rock “Do you smell what the rock is cooking?”
For contact purposes only
Two WWE wrestlers run into each other in a grocery store and are about to fight each other, to see how it ends tune into WWE Network.
Familiar faces were used to get the viewers attention and interest them in the product.
The viewer will want to subscribe to WWE Network for more entertainment.
An action shot of Daniel Bryant and The Rock fighting in the ring. (Never seen before) Caption: Must watch pure strength, power, and will.
WWE logo in the background with Bryant and The Rock posing with the caption saying "Please do not try this at home".
Split screen with The Rock carrying an opponent on this back. While the other part of the screen shows Bryant flipping over an opponent with the banner saying "First time ever seen On-Demand".
Wrestlers' names listed underneath
limited time only
instant opportunities to win
Register pieces online
When the customers fill up the board they win larger prizes
registers at least 5 stickers it will give them access to the WWE network free for a month
Back and forth between The Rock and Daniel Bryan, promoting a macth they will have on the WWE Network