Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Paper vs. Plastic - Sticking to Your Budget at the Grocery Store
Transcript of Paper vs. Plastic - Sticking to Your Budget at the Grocery Store
3 separate roles
-Value Determiner Shopper Shopper:
- Create a shopping list
- Figure out your budget and determine how much money you have to spend on groceries
- Estimate what you might spend on your trip to the store today and stick to it
- Re-evaluate your shopping list. Discover which items are not important and can be purchased less often. Make weekly and monthly shopping lists to make sure you don’t over purchase goods.
This project will examine
3 different questions before
coming to the end result of
our project Lesson content question #1
•How can we save money at the grocery store?
Lesson content question #2
•How can we save money before we get to the grocery store?
Lesson content question #3
•How can we determine value in the grocery store?
Lesson content question #4
•How can we stick to a monthly budget?
- Estimate the cost of the groceries
- Sort coupons to be more efficient, only take the ones you will use on this trip
- Find the best sales and determine the number of coupon that can be used
- Clip coupons each Sunday. Go through the weekly papers to find sales ads. Search adds for items you can buy in bulk to save money
Saver/Evaluator Value Determiner Value Determiner
- Pay for the groceries
- Search weekly sales ads to find the best prices on what you need
- Calculate the difference between what you would have spent before and what you did spend. How much was saved?
- Evaluate data to determine how much saving is achieved. Keep track of monthly budget each week