Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kosovo_step by step_EN
Transcript of Kosovo_step by step_EN
Before taking a decision collect as much information as you can. Check the different existing IPA programmes, check
ifferent websites (ENRD - http://enrd.ec.europa.eu/), c
onsult with the stakeholders.
1st step: the identification of the possible areas in diversification.
On the basis of existing documents and information (Mid-Term evaluation, SWOT analysis, etc.)
choose the focus areas
You have to
the fields and the actions, what is the most urgent and most important, what could be an opportunity, what will help in economy growth and job creation, what will have spillover effects etc.
Step by step – planning the diversification chapter and the different measures
Work out the measures of the focus areas.
-type of investments
-type of beneficiary
-min/max size of the project
Finalize your strategy.
Don't forget check the newly prepared analysis!
Implement your programme!
Anna Parizán - Hungary
Ministry of Rural Development
In the analysis chapter of the strategy, each area need to be mentioned.