Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Albert Bandura's Bobo Doll Experiment
Transcript of Albert Bandura's Bobo Doll Experiment
Control group = The children that did not view the violent behavior of an adult Experimental Design Variables Let's see what happened... Based on the results of the experiment, Albert Bandura concluded that viewing an adult's violent aggressive behavior causes children to imitate the aggression. Operational Definition:
Viewing an adult pound, throw,
and scream at an inflated Bobo doll Operational Definition
Children choosing to pound, throw, and yell at the inflated Bobo doll when they were placed in another room alone Independent = Children's exposure to violence
Dependent variable = Children’s violent behavior