Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TALKING ABOUT THE U.A.E!
Transcript of TALKING ABOUT THE U.A.E!
1. Prepare for your oral presentation
2. Practise note-taking
3. Practise presentation structure -
ii) point 1 with details and examples
iii) points 2, 3 etc with details and examples
Who? Where? What? How? Why?
Which? How much/many?
Who uses camels?
What are they used for?
Where can you see camels?
What are the different kinds of camels?
How much are they? Why are the prices different?