Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
News - EF Fast Track: Unit 4
Transcript of News - EF Fast Track: Unit 4
Invent YOUR Title
Inspiration in the Skies
Reports and Headlines
Think of a news title that is decisive and explains what is happening in the pictures...
Vol XCIII, No. 311
What is news?
Correct the mistakes and reward the phrases
Relative clauses gives essential information about a noun
What is happening in the world right now?
What do we use to find out what is happening in the world?
4. An audio or video with file
Read the article and fill in the gaps!
THINK about the title!
Who/that - For a person
Which/ that - For a thing or object
English News Papers & Media
Produce 4 follow up stories from the following articles
Think about the layout of your news paper e.g. Articles, pictures
1 story of your choice
Think about the title page e.g. The name of YOUR newspaper
Present together as a complete newspaper (story board)
Think about content and writing style
Match the letters to the phrases