Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Signs & Signals of sudden illness
Transcript of Signs & Signals of sudden illness
for Sudden Illness There are a lot of common symptoms for sudden illnesses They are: * Changes in consciousness, such as feeling lightheaded, dizzy, or becoming unconscious
* Nausea or vomiting
* Difficulty speaking or slurred speech
* Numbness or weakness
* Loss of vision or blurred vision
* Changes in breathing. The person may have trouble breathing or may not be breathing normally
* Changes in skin color
* Persistent pressure or pain
* Paralysis or inability to move
* Severe headache -Specifics- Fainting -
Blacking out Diabetes -
Common symptoms listed earlier Seizures -
Change in concsiousness
Defacation Stroke -
Lack of feeling in half the face
Lack of feeling in one arm
Cold sweat (women)
Pain around the torso Substance abuse -
Behavioral changes not otherwise explained
Sudden mood changes
Restlessness, talkativeness, irritability
Slurred speech, poor coordinationMoist or flushed skin
Chills, nausea, vomiting
Loss of consciousness Poisoning -
Nausea and vomiting
Chest or abdominal pain
Changes in consciousness
Irregular pupil size
Burning or tearing eyes
Abnormal skin color
Burns around the lips, tongue, or on the skin Poisons can be inhaled, absorbed, injected, or swallowed. So be on the watch out for poisonous/venemous animals while outside.
(Snakes, spiders, insects, scorpians, and marine life like: jellyfish, sea anemone, stingrays, and the Portuegese man-of-war)