Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water
Click on video below to see the states of matter
States of Matter
DID YOU KNOW THAT 97%
OF THE EARTH IS COVERED
WITH SALT WATER. 3% OF
THE EARTH IS COVERED IN FRESH WATER.
SURFACE TENSION IS THE SKIN OF
WATER BEADS UP ON WAX
PAPER BECAUSE OF SURFACE TENSION.
WATER CAN'T OVER FLOW IF YOU KEEP
STILL BECAUSE OF SURFACE TENSION.
THAT'S HOW WATER LOOKS LIKE WHEN
WATER BEADS UP.
Water on our planet