Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of H.E.S.C.R Prezi
Alzheimer Association. “Changing the Trajectory of Alzheimer’s Disease: A National Imperative”. ALZ. 10 May. 2010. Web. 8 Mar. 2013.
“Degenerative Nerve Diseases”. Medline Plus. U.S. National Library of Medicine- National Institute of Health. 7 Nov. 2011. Web. 8 Mar. 2013.
Lovell-Badge, Robin. “The Future for Stem Cell”. Nature 414.6859 (2001): 88-91.PubMed. 8 Mar. 2013.
Robertson, John A. “Embryo Stem Cell Research: Ten Years of Controversy.” Journal Of Law, Medicine & Ethics 38.2 (Summer 2010): 191-203. Academic Search Premier. Web. 8 Mar. 2013 The embryos being used for this research are embryos that are no longer wanted for fertilization and they will become discarded after a few months.