Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BABE DIDRIKSON
"Babe" Zaharias INDEX 1. BIOGRAPHIC Mildred Ella Didrikson "Babe" Zaharias "BABE" DIDRIKSON
WAS AN AMERICAN
ATHLETE, CONSIDERADED ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE ATHLETES IN HISTORY. SHE WAS EXCELLED IN SPORTS SUCH AS GOLF, BASKETBALL, BASEBALL, AND ATHLETICS. 2. PERSONAL CHALLENGES 3. COMPARE AND CONTRAST 4. HOW WOULD YOU FACED THE CHALLENGES SPORT WOMAN FACED?
6. BIBLIOGRAPHY Mildred Ella "Babe" Didrikson Zaharias Mildred Ella "Babe" Didrikson Zaharias was born on June 26, 1911 on Port Arthur, Texas, USA, and died on September 27, 1956 (Age 45) in Galveston, Texas, USA. Mildred Ella "Babe" Didrikson Zaharias She turned professional
on 1947 and she was
retired on 1956 when
she died. PERSONAL CHALLENGES Babe was diagnosed
with colon cancer in
1953 and had surgery
involving a colostomy
on April 17, 1953, in
Beaumont.In 1955, had back
surgery and by 1956,
the cancer has spread. COMPARE AND CONTRAST Gertrude Ederle
She was a female swimmer
She was a American competition
swimmer. Babe Didrikson both was female
both was olympic
athletes. SHE WAS A TEXAN ATHELET,
SHE WAS EXCELLED
IN SPORTS SUCH AS GOLF,
BASKETBALL, BASEBALL, AND
ATHLETICS. How would you faced the challenges sport women faced? We would faced the challenges sport women faced interesting and good because the womens have the same right of mens and we make wathever sports we want. BIBLIOGRAPHY 1.WWW.WIKIPEDIA.COM
THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION