Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Royal Bank Of Canada
Transcript of The Royal Bank Of Canada
- The bank of Halifax was renamed to The Royal Bank of Canada in 1901 Growing into an International expand. 1887 War and peace (Income became big because of the money people are putting into bonds) 1939 Meeting the challenges to global banking 1960 Building a North American identity 1995 1864-1901 1901-1962 162-1974 1974-2001 2001-Present Leo the Lion and Arbie Arbie will be shown on posters and advertisements Leo the Lion is the children's mascot and/or the main logo character - Why should you work at The Royal Bank of Canada?
• RBC Recognized as a Leader in Retail Banking
• RBC Wealth Management Ranks Highest in Investor Satisfaction According to J.D. Power & Associates 2013 U.S. Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study
• RBC ranked 4th strongest bank in the World – Bloomberg
• RBC named to "Canada's Greenest Employers" list for fifth consecutive year
• RBC named one of the "Best Workplaces in Canada"
• Royal Bank of Canada Named Best Bank in North America and Canada by Global Finance Magazine
• RBC recognized as one of the Best Employers for New Canadians
• RBC's global strength affirmed by numerous Euro money award wins
• RBC named as one of the Global 100: Most Sustainable Corporations in the World - What is RBC involved in? 1. The RBC Blue Water Project is a wide-ranging program dedicated to protecting the world's most precious natural resource: fresh water. In 2013-2014, they will support initiatives that help protect water in our growing towns and cities. They also promote responsible water use with our employees and clients, are committed to reducing the intensity of our own water footprint and encourage the growth of water businesses. 2. The RBC Sports is a program so healthy, active people contribute to great communities. They support sports from the playground to the podium. RBC supports Hockey, Golf, Olympics and Paralympics. RBC Programs and Projects 3. RBC is investing in kids and youth to generate benefits for families and communities. Projects they support are the RBC Children’s Mental Health Project and the RBC After School Project. RBC feels that all kids should feel healthy inside and out, that's why they created the RBC Children’s Mental Health Project, which has provided more than $16 million to organizations dedicated to providing early intervention, increasing public awareness and reducing the stigma of mental illness. The RBC After School Project was created, so you could extend learning beyond the school day. They have given more than $27 million in donations to provide children with a safe place to go after school, where they can develop knowledge, social skills and self-esteem. 4. RBC believes in the power of art to enrich our lives and enhance our communities. In 2011, we invested $2.4 million in grants to programs that support emerging artists. The RBC Emerging Artists Project consists of sponsorships and donations with organizations whose programs bridge the gap from academic excellence to professional careers in all forms of art. www.youtube.com Industry Study Assignment . . . Thank you for watching and listening to my presentation!!