Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Micro Teaching Lesson #1
Transcript of Micro Teaching Lesson #1
-Masculine v. Feminine
-Every noun has one (unlike in English)
-le, la, l', les Qui veut manger?
(Who wants to eat?) http://www.digitaldialects.com/French/Food.htm Gender Patterns? Notice Anything? - Often, nouns ending in "E" are feminine
-Many exceptions to the rule- like today's nouns!
-Must memorize (learn gender is part of the noun) Bienvenue à Lyon! http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/mafrance/html/cooking/video_player_a.shtml Questions? April 2012. All Rights Reserved. Cindy Crane and Allison Lawrence. All images, and websites were used under fair use for educational purposes. All used for non-commercial purposes. 1. The
4. Away Which pair indicates gender?
4. green-red le fromage le drapeau français