Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Micro Teaching Lesson #1
Transcript of Micro Teaching Lesson #1
-Masculine v. Feminine
-Every noun has one (unlike in English)
-le, la, l', les Qui veut manger?
(Who wants to eat?) http://www.digitaldialects.com/French/Food.htm Gender Patterns? Notice Anything? - Often, nouns ending in "E" are feminine
-Many exceptions to the rule- like today's nouns!
-Must memorize (learn gender is part of the noun) Bienvenue à Lyon! http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/mafrance/html/cooking/video_player_a.shtml Questions? April 2012. All Rights Reserved. Cindy Crane and Allison Lawrence. All images, and websites were used under fair use for educational purposes. All used for non-commercial purposes. 1. The
4. Away Which pair indicates gender?
4. green-red le fromage le drapeau français