Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teaching with Love and Logic
Transcript of Teaching with Love and Logic
Love and Logic Classroom Love and Logic photo (cc) Malte Sörensen @ flickr Using Choices to Prevent
Power Struggles Empathy Developing Positive Teacher/Student Relationships Delayed Consequences Two Essential Rules Classroom Interventions Avoiding Power Struggles "I noticed..." Enforceable Statements Angry Kids Neutralizing Arguments